Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Post Full of Eyes

Flowers like these always make me want to put on a frilly, pink dress
and sip tea while holding a parasol......

......okay, not always but sometimes......
**********
  • I got a late graduation gift from a friend this weekend. I like surprises in the mail.
  • I am finally about to finish my old perfume....I am determine to use every last drop.
  • I will be turning the exciting 2-1 in less than two months!
  • I will be starting a new adventure in less than a month!
  • I am going to start visiting the tanning salon...to gear up for the beach!
  • I am excited about a 4 day weekend!
  • I love my initials....I think I will get my first towels monogrammed.
  • I am so glad that God is big enough to handle and help me work through my faults, my downfalls, my out-bursts, my questions and my doubts.
  • I love purple and cobalt blue.
  • I am so glad that God reminds me of His promises and His grace.
  • I am so grateful for the family God put me in. He knew I needed them.
*********
"In your good times,
in your bad times,
when life is wonderful,
when life is awful....
don't fix your eyes on your life."
Fix your eyes on Jesus."
~From Anne Ortlund's "Fix Your Eyes on Jesus"

L.s.R

3 comments:

Leslie Shepherd said...

frilly pink dress...sip tea while holding a parasol! :D You make me smile for some reason. When I first read it the first thing that popped into my mind was that one scene Princess Diaries 2...she fell in the water fountain pool thingy... :D

Amy said...

good post! I miss you :( Glad things are going well!!!

HR said...

I love you, Lid! Can't wait for this week...or next month!!! You mean so much to me!