Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...and yet, I will JOY....

"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like the deer's feet,
and He will make me walk on my high hills."
Habakkuk 3: 18-19
*
He never lets go.
*
***
These are the cakes I did my last week at the Bakery.
Feels like I never worked there.
It is amazing how fast our lives can change in such a short time.
I will forever be taught by the Lord to make plans, but to hold onto them loosely....
......God has the final say.
I will forever be taught by the Lord to trust His will and to rest in Him.
For this I am glad, He is leading me and His way is perfect.
Black and White wedding cake

Baby Shower

Sweet Sixteen
Fondant graduation figure

My last cake I decorated!

I am so excited to see where the Lord will have me, this time next year!
L.s.R

2 comments:

RLR said...

You are so talented! Luv ya!

HR said...

Great post, Lid! Beautiful cakes! I love you!