Monday, June 8, 2009

Ho-Hum

"It is not what we say,
or what we feel that makes us what we are...
.......It is what we do, or what we fail to do".
~ Marianne (Sense & Sensibility)
~~~~~
I read this quote on facebook the other day and I really liked it.....I love Jane Austen.

*****

This weekend, I had two graduations to attend. One for my dear friend and my own! Since I was unable to attend the actual ceremony at the college, I was able to watch the live video-feed through the Internet. Honestly, that is the only way to watch a graduation ceremony....in your bathing suit, eating brisket and laughing with your family and friends!
It was wonderful to hear my name called during the ceremony! I am so thankful to my parents, sister and friends who supported me through this......I can't believe my last class finished only 4 months ago....it feels like it was 4 years ago.


*****
At nights I have been listening to Mark Driscoll, an associate pastor of Mars Hill Church in Washington State. I was introduced to his teaching a couple months ago. I love his relevancy, his courage of tackling unpopular subjects....and doing it all with dry humor.
*
I am going shopping with my sister tomorrow....and I am pretty excited!
*
I have the best parents.
*
I wish I was going to Spain and France with my grandparents for three weeks.
*
I tried the mango-limeade from Sonic and it was too sweet.
*
I love my old co-workers and I like my new ones.
*
I enjoy running 3 miles almost every night with Dad.


L.s.R

1 comment:

HR said...

I am looking forward to shopping tonight, too!!!! Cant' wait!!!!