Friday, June 5, 2009

Newness

Jesus, loves me just the way I am.

My awkwardness, shyness, quietness.

I can be myself with Him.

He understands me.

He wants to be with me.

Jesus keeps His word to me.

I am the apple of His eye.

I am His daughter.

He takes me as I am.

He loved me before I was born, before the earth was created.

Jesus' love is greater than any human love.
He gave His life for me.

He doesn't say things He doesn't mean.
He proves His love for me everday.
He doesn't leave me hanging.

I want Him to come first in everything.

I want to love Him more than anything.



I don't know who reads this blog, how many...if anyone.

To be honest, I don't write on here for your benefit.

But for mine.

I like to write reminders of God's promises to me, that I can read over and over again.

To remind myself to take my eyes off myself, and fix them on Jesus.

*

The song by fm static is special to me.

I like to listen to it in the car with the sunroof open and the windows down :)

L.s.R

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great post Lid!