Friday, July 3, 2009

3 is the Key

You know you need a three-day weekend when you start saying stupid things like:
"Do they sell effin-al fee grass there?"
(Translation: Do they sell ethanol free gas there?)

Yes. I am really loving this three-day weekend idea.
My mind needs a break.
*********

Started the holiday off with a bang.
(sorry, that was cheesy....and sarcastic)

Slept in.......check.
Drank coffee 'till I wanted no more.....check.
Went furniture shopping with my sister.....check, check.
Went to Target and bought a new two-piece....done.
Went tanning......yup, done.
Laid around the pool for hours......duh!

*********
Rest of the weekend will be spent celebrating my nation's birthday the best way I know how:
Going to the Capitol to drink some tea (haha),
Swimming with friends,
Eating watermelon and homemade ice-cream
(thanks Momma!),
Setting off/watching fireworks, and
Going to church.


Happy 233rd Birthday, America!

L.s.R

No comments: