Monday, July 20, 2009

A Wicked Weekend

I should work for a magazine.
Really, all the titles I come up with for this blog....I could be like one of those people that write those corny phrases on the covers of women's cooking and decorating magazines....hey, I can't help it if I am good with alliterations!

Hannah and I saw Wicked.
It was amazing!
I went to see Phantom of the Opera just a week and a year before at the same theater.
Crazy that a year has already come and gone.

I love shows.
I love musicals.
I love to see talented people perform.
I love passionate singing.
I love actors.

I remember Wicked came out the year I went to London for my high school graduation in 2006. The posters were up everywhere in the Metro and on the streets.
I have wanted to see it ever since.

L.s.R

No comments: