Monday, July 6, 2009

:My Liberty:

For freedom Christ has set us free;
stand firm therefore,
and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
~Galatians 5:1 ESV

At the Tea Party

*

For you were called to freedom, brothers.
Only do not use your freedom
as an opportunity for the flesh,
but through love serve one another.
~Galatians 5:13 ESV


But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres,
being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts,
he will be blessed in his doing.
~James 1:25 ESV



Jesus Christ is the author of liberty. He is my liberty.
No matter what the laws of my country or my world say, I am free in Christ.
I am reminded of Paul, who even while chained in a dungeon still believed
"for freedom Christ has set us free."
No matter my circumstances or my place in life,
I am free in Christ.

*********


I love Diane Kruger's style.

Her flawless bohemian is impeccable.

I wish I could pull off the 'much-needed-hair-color-touch-up' look like she does.

Really, I do...imagine all the money I would save.

Well, awesome shoes help too....

L.s.R

No comments: