Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things that are on my MIND:

*Dinner--I am so hungry!


*I am glad my first speech is over--it wasn't so bad, in fact it was kind of fun!


*I love Natasha Bedingfield--her music is so summery; I love waking up to a "Pocket Full of Sunshine" every morning and hear it whenever my cell goes off....you should check her out on Amazon......


* Um, London. But that is always on my mind.....Lordwilling-some day..... *Whitney and I on a Double-Decker*

*North and South--I need to read it again.....I love that book

*InStyle--I need my fix! It should be here on........Monday

*My career--I really need to start narrowing my options...Lord lead me

*College--only 10 months left! I can't believe it! God has helped me and shown me so much!

*Obama--God Help Us....I am serious

*The clothes that I ordered from Old Navy and Forever 21........I LOVE clothes!!!


*Phantom of the Opera--Yay!! I am so excited! I saw it when I was in London, at her Majesty's Theater, but I could see it every year! It was fantastic!

There you have it, the thoughts that came to my mind, all in ten seconds.

L.s.R

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice

Anonymous said...

I love Natasha Bedingfield. I don't have one of her CD's but I see that changing very soon.

Also, your new clothes are VERY cute!

Fun post! :)