Monday, June 30, 2008

My weekend

*Saturday--work went fine. We found out that we are getting t-shirts to wear.
We each voted for our 3 top colors. Thankfully, there were a lot of neat colors to choose from. The top colors winning where: Kiwi, Cornflower Blue, and Black. They will have the bakery's name and logo on the pocket and we have to wear jeans or khakis.
It will make us look a lot more professional.
*Sunday--had another really good sermon. It was on Col. 2:16-23.
Our Pastor talked about how legalism and setting human boundaries on yourself and others can eat way from the gospel message. Christ is the only boundary we need; as believers we are free in Christ.
After church we went over to the Ruckel's to celebrate Joseph's 11th B.day.
I can't believe he is 11!
Rob and Paula, being Rob and Paula
Joseph wanted Chinese food. It was soooo good! Watching Joseph opening his presents

It was Grandma's B.day tooTaylor and I
I was really tiredThe Birthday, Boy!
Whitney's hair was mega-long! So she decided to get it all lopped offPaula and I watching so seriously!

I slept in the car all the way home. I seem to be tired all the time. I don't remember when was the last time I slept in past 7 am. I get up every morning at 6:30 and then I work Saturday so I usually get up between 5am-6am. We go to the early service on Sundays and I get up at 6:15 am. So, I am looking forward to my fall work schedule of no Saturdays! Don't say I am complaining though! ;) I have been taught a lot and have become more disciplined just from not sleeping in.

After I got home I decided to buy a new camera so I got:I wanted to get a small camera for Phantom and a few other things coming up! I am excited!

L.s.R

No comments: