Friday, June 27, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

Lauren tagged me so here it goes:

*I hate knuckle-popping. In fact, I hate any sort of joint popping. I don’t know what it is, but it really grosses me out! I am scared to do it to myself, and when it happens it is completely by accident and it really hurts!

*I love London, UK. I have been there twice. It is one of the most amazing places on earth! I hope to live there one of these days.*I have been dog sledding. It was a blast! If we only had 3 feet of snow continually on the ground here, I would definitely use it to get around! Imagine all the money I would save in gas! *I love rainy weather, more than a clear sunny day. I like the coziness of it in the winter, and in the spring/summer how it makes everything look so green. I like the smell it leaves on the asphalt. Maybe this is why I should live in London?

*I LOVE Johnny Depp! ‘Nuff said! ;)
*I HATE airport security! I like to fly, but I dread going through security. I don’t know why? I don’t have anything to hide!

*I have been to all 50 states, except for North Dakota and Alaska. It is one of my goals to see them both before I die. I have no idea when I will get up to ND though?

*I like to people-watch. My favorite thing to do when we lived in Europe or when we visit a new place is to sit at a café, have a cappuccino and just watch people and make up stories. I like to see what they are wearing, who they are talking with, their mannerism. Weird, I know? But is its fun, and it has taught me to be very observant. *I love fashion. Right now I am looking into the possibilities it offers*I don’t have a favorite color. It depends on what mood I am in, what season it is, but I jump from color to color.
L.s.R

*EDIT*
I tag:
Hannah
Whitney
Morgan
anyone else you want to do it!

2 comments:

HR said...

You're supposed to tag five people now!

Morgan Ruckel said...

I have been taged and now I do what? Morgan