Monday, June 23, 2008

My weekend

I had a good weekend.

On Friday I finished up my school for the week. And I found out that I was one point shy of making an A+ on my first speech! And I got a 94 on my first Econ test! Thank you, Lord!

We had the Ruckel's over for some fun in the sun! We always have a great time together! It is amazing how with some people it is like you have known them your entire life.
By a last-minute decision, I decided to spend the night with them. Whitney, Morgan and I walked 3 miles together around the lake and then watched a movie.

I went to work on Saturday. All is going well in Bakery World. Nothing too exciting happened, which can be a good thing! That night I went out to eat with Whitney, Morgan, and Ericka at Ted's. We talked about our trip to see the Phantom. I am so excited! After that, us three walked another 3 miles! I love walking! It is so addicting!


Our pastor preached a great sermon on Sunday. It was about our freedom in Christ. After coming home, my parents and I walked another 3 miles in our development, see I told you I am addicted! And then I took a 3 hour nap, and then read until 11 pm, and then went to bed!


And now it is Monday :( Oh well, another 4 days until the weekend comes around again!

I took the pics of my puppies on Friday. Scary I know, but they crack me up!

L.s.R

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats hysterical:)

HR said...

Congrats on your speech test!!! Woohoo!!! This weekend was fun!