Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Pow-wow


I went to a concert the other night. It had a lot of artists, but we went to hear only one, and of course he was at the end. But Brandon Heath was well worth the wait. His style did not fit in with the rest of the artists that sang, which is why I like him. He sang one of my favorite songs, "Love Never Fails." Very beautiful lyrics....because they are from scripture.

I did try to post a video of it, but it is not working. Technology is hating me today....among other things.....so you will have to take me at my word.

*By the way, I am fully aware that I look like a ghost compared to my 'Indian' sister*

*Just thought I would mention that*

*You will also have to excuse my ridiculous titles for the blog posts. I never know what to title them, so a lot of the times I type whatever I think of first. It makes it more interesting I guess, though sometimes non-sensical. Just call it my sorry excuse of trying to be unique in blog-land*

L.s.R

2 comments:

HR said...

Just call me Pocahontas ;)

Amy said...

lol you guys are crazy... love ya!