Sunday, February 1, 2009

All the Pretty Flowers...

....and clumps of grass.
***
So we got pedicures done this Saturday.

These are my toes.

The lady painted the beautiful flowers on....

....and then added a clump of grass in the corners.

Ya, I know, kind of random.

I was a little perturbed, but as my usual self, did not protest.

I could not understand anything she said to me anyway, but in her defense, maybe she had asked me if I wanted grass and I had just nodded and smiled.

In fact, she almost painted yellow grass.

Yup. Dead grass would have been even more attractive.

Thankfully though, she had second thoughts and used the healthy, mossy, green polish.

Anyway, my feet are nice and soft now. Grass or no grass.
And I had a wonderful time with my mom and sister.

Oh, and I am sorry that you cannot see the turf in the picture, but that is how I wanted it.

So, the next time you get a pedicure done, remember grass and nail-art do not mix.
And when the pedicurist asks, (heavy Vietnamese accent), "You want grass?"
Tell her no. Please.

(Oh, my gosh! I laugh every time I see my feet! I think it is so funny!)

(Grass painted on my toes!!)


Happy Sunday!
L.s.R

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The grass thing happened to me one time too! I was a little annoyed! Now I know to say "No grass!" haha...

HR said...

I'm laughing. You crack me up.

Amy said...

I really did "laugh out loud" hehehe! Not because it looks bad but because I can so picture you just nodding and smileing when she asked something you didn't understand!