Friday, February 6, 2009

So What! I'm Still a Rock Star.....

You never realize how attached you are to something, until it is taken from you......or in my case, completely mutilated...and then taken from you.

Please look at Exhibit A: Canary al 'a Lydia
Notice the wonderful display of hideous dark roots.
All I need is a cigarette and a pleather mini-skirt.


You may ask why I am smiling in the above pictures?
I really felt like this.



First bewilderment and then complete wretchedness.

***
Thankfully, this little tale ends on a happy note.
I was able to get another appointment to fix my problem.

This was the outcome:



I am very happy with it! In fact, I believe it is my favorite color I've had.

2 things I have learned from this:
1. Never do a big hair change before a major event in your life.
2. Never take anything for granted.


Lydia is all better :)

Say no to trampy blond!!
L.s.R

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL LOL LOL I love you Lid! This was so great, I love your "say no to trampy blonde" I'm going to say that all the time now! hahahaha

HR said...

Too good, Lid. Only you...:)

Anonymous said...

This was amazing! Hannah told me about the Daisy Duke version of you and I am so glad that you were able to correct it! I LOVE the new color! I am getting highlight either at the end of April or beginning of May but you are making me want to do it even sooner. (With your final product picture. I can do without the First round) I will just have to hold off. *sigh*
LOVED the post! I needed a laugh! ;)