Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Eyes are Wide-Shut...but Trusting

Thoughts from the sermon this Sunday:

Deuteronomy 8

*God gave us life, and He believes it is sacred.

*God wants our life to be full. Do not settle for less.
When we are saved, all of God’s provision and abundance is given to us.

God has a purpose for all of the trials that we go through:
*To give us a heart of obedience
*To humble us
*To bring us closer to Christ
This sermon really spoke to me.
I have been going through a few personal trials, and since last Sunday it has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.
I am learning that God's will for my life and future is sovereign.
I have to be patient and trust Him to bring everything to pass in His time.
I just need to keep relying on Him and follow His leading.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have two weeks of classes left.
Wow.
God is powerful and so good.
I have learned so much, and it has been an unforgettable journey.

Dad and I are continuing to train for the marathon.
It was so cold this weekend, and it was hard to get out there and do our thing.

Next weekend we are going to be doing 18.2 miles for practice, and thankfully it will be in the high '70s!
I am so glad I get to do this with my dad.
He is my hero in every way possible…..and keeps me company :)


L.s.R

No comments: