Sunday, July 13, 2008

Night at the Theater....

We left a little bit after one, and drove up to Tulsa. The drive was really nice and relaxing! We arrived at Ericka's aunt's house before three, and got ready for the night.
Getting ready
Group shot before dinner
In the car before dinner, we ate at The Chalkboard Resturant. It was really nice and a lot of fun.
The production was really good! It was almost exactly like London's, but Whitney and I both thought that the singing and acting was a little bit better in the London production.
The next day, before we left Tulsa, we went to the zoo, and walked around.

Morgan in front of the weird face

Whitney and I

Well, now the weekend is over, but it was a lot of fun! We should do it again soon, girls! Now, I start the last full week of classes! I am soooooooooooooo happy!

L.s.R

P.S. I L-O-V-E my new camera! If you are looking to get a new one, check out the Canon PowerShot, it is great!

2 comments:

HR said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! So crazy we were all up there on the same weekend! We had fun, too:)

Lauren said...

That looks like so much fun! And I love the picture you have on your header. Very cool! :)