Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Weekend

So this weekend was great.....
I was able to spend a lot of time alone and got many things accomplished!

I took this picture at 6:30 am when I got up on Monday morning to start the week. I thought this week was going to be terrible, but when I stepped outside to let the puppy-dogs out, I saw this. The Lord made this week very blessed!
My baby was very clingy this week and slept on my bed while I studied.
I think she is smarter than me!
And finally......I've always wanted a beautiful, big walk-in closet, with my bags, shoes and jewelry all in their own little places and pictures on the walls.
I can't do anything about the size of my closet, right now, but I got inspired by my Instyle makeover mag, which had a whole article on organizing your closet.
So the below pic is what I started with.....
....... before full-front view.....
.....before side angle

.....after full-front view.....

...... after side angle

I am very proud of my wall-papering job. I like showing off my best shoes too and having the inspiration on the walls.

I watered the plants in the front and backyard, twice a day, for the entire week. I really enjoyed it! Now I have the fruit of my labors on my desk.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

L.s.R

5 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice closet, have a good week love ya

~mirage noel~ said...

Wow.....very cool.
BTW, I saw this post yesterday but it has todays date.....how'd that happen???
be free
~noel~

HR said...

Great post, Lid! You inspired me! I might have to have a closet make-over, to. Glad you had such a good week!!!

L.s.R said...

Haha! Funny you should ask that, Noel! I set the time for all my posts to London, UK timezone.
I know I am wierd? ;)
Thanks for asking, I was wondering if anyone would notice.

Lauren said...

I love your closet! Very cool!