Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Weekend


Started off the weekend going to see the Dark Knight. Very good movie! We were able to sit four rows back from the screen. It was a lot of fun, but my neck was a little sore the next morning.

so attractive..........

On Saturday, I went to work, and it was uneventful. So today is Sunday, and we are just hanging out and will prob. swim. So starts the beginning of the my last week of classes! Yipee! I am already nervous about my last speech, because we have to use presentation aids, but I am excited to get it over with! Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend!

L.s.R

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 the last picture! Yeah! Fun times!

Unknown said...

I love the last pic it is really funny. I had a lot of fun.

Jon Werner said...

I like how the smiles of Britt, Brandon and myself seem to slowly progress. LOL!!! That’s great. Good pics!

L.s.R said...

hahaha! your right!