Sunday, May 10, 2009

All Grist for the Mill

Well, it has been awhile.
*
I am a college graduate.
I have a new job.
*
At the start of 2009, I had this gut instinct that this year was going to be big for me and I have not been disappointed! God has been so good!
*
I have gone through and am going through circumstances that I have never experienced before.
*
God is my constant through it all.
*
Life may be happy, I may be content, everything may fall into place, dreams may come true, and God is always there for me.
His love does not change.
Circumstances may change, people may let me down, expectations may falter, goals may not be reached, dreams may not come true, and God is always there for me.
His love does not change.
I am learning daily to always go to Christ, in the good and bad times, to surrender my will and expectations to Him. To accept His perfect will.
*
I have started to memorize scripture more. Awhile back I bought a yellow, index card holder from Target and have started to write down verses that pop out at me during my quiet time. I have slowly started to memorize them. Memorizing scripture has always been hard for me, I’ll commit it to memory but then completely draw a blank a week later. It is retaining that I have issues with, but practice makes perfect.
*
I am excited for summer, starting my new job, 4th of July (I really don't know why? Kind of random), a friend's wedding, coming of fall, Christmas, seeing Wicked, buying things for my cubical at work, visiting new places, meeting new people, being with my family, and having my hair grow longer (its seems to be stuck!).

L.s.R

3 comments:

HR said...

"It seems to be stuck"...haha...love it! Love you, Lid! I'm so proud of you and excited for all your future holds!

brittandlauren said...

Yeah! So happy for you!

Amy said...

You ROCK!!!! Love ya ;)