Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hurdles

Yesterday was my first day of my new job.

After the day was over, my head hurt from looking at computer screens and taking in all the new information.

I think I will like it though.

After work, I went to my hair appointment and was able to relax a little. My hairstylist gives killer head massages.

****

Been reading a lot of Oswald Chambers this past week:

"God is the Master Engineer, He allows the difficulties to come in order to see if you can vault over them properly--"By my God have I leaped over a wall." God will never shield you from any of the requirements of a son or daughter of His."

"Jesus never mentioned unanswered prayer, He had the boundless certainty that prayer is always answered. Have we by the Spirit the unspeakable certainty that Jesus had about prayer, or do we think of the times when God does not seem to have answered prayer.....God answers prayer in the best way, not sometimes, but every time, although the immediate manifestation of the answer in the domain in which we want it may not always follow."

"It is not the baptism of the Holy Ghost which changes men, but the power of the ascended Christ coming into men's lives by the Holy Ghost that changes them....The baptism of the Holy Ghost does no make you think of Time or Eternity, it is one amazing glorious NOW. "This is life eternal that they might know Thee." Begin to know Him now, and finish never."

L.s.R

1 comment:

brittandlauren said...

YEAH for new jobs, hair cuts, head massages and Oswald Chambers!

See you Saturday morning! ;)