Friday, March 6, 2009

The World is Turning

The end of another week.
*
Spring is in the air.
I drove home today from work with my sun-roof open and the music cranked up.
Thank God, for hunter green Jetta's, sunroofs, and Kelly Clarkson.
*
On Tuesday I passed the last Clep test I will ever take in my lifetime.
Sorry, for being dramatic....but I have wanted to say that for the last five years.
So there.
I requested to go to Braum's (gee, I am so classy, I know!) for a celebratory ice-cream.
This picture cracks me up....I look like a pyromaniac....and like a sugar-starved rabbit.
*
Did I mention Spring is finally here?
I did, but here is a picture to prove it. It is from the tree out front of my window.
*
Tomorrow Dad and I will be training for the marathon.
18.2 miles.
I think I am going to die.

L.s.R

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm super proud of you girl!