Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Holla!

This week is really flying by! I have started my second class, which is exciting and challenging. This course is suppose to bring together all that I have learned from the courses I took for my concentration. A lot of individual and team projects, reading, and writing. So far the first week has been fun.
Western Civilization is still going. Yes, I study in my robe. Heck, ya!!


The Lord has been showing me to trust him. It is amazing how I never 'learn' that, it is a day to day commitment. I know 2009 is going to bring a lot of new experiences, and I will not be able to face them without Christ.

****
I liked this quote from the Patriot Post:
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Sometimes I wish I had been born right before the American Revolution, so I could have experienced it. But I guess I am living through some pretty awesome times right now...
I have an itching to go traveling....
****
I got this bodywash called "Tahitian Renewal". Pretty good stuff.
Also, got a Vitamin C and Honey face-mask. My face loves me.
****
I started reading Jane Eyre again. I think every girl wants to be a heroine of a novel like Jane Eyre.
****
LOST Premiere starts......in 1 and half hours.
****
I almost can't contain my excitement about this coming year.
God is so good!
L.s.R

1 comment:

HR said...

This was great, Lid! And i stole your pic...it's on my desktop now ;)