Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Day

I had a good day today.
I started Fundamentals of Counseling. Interesting.
Have only one more class and then Christmas Break!
Shopped at Target.
Got my Hair Done.

Last couple of weeks, I really wanted to do something drastic, like get a platinum bob (kidding!). But I did want something different. Well, I talked myself out of cutting it short and settled for only adding dark low lights. My hairstylist is uh-mazing! She did a new technique, and dyed the strip of hair around my face a dark brown, and then weaved it in through the rest of my hair. I really like it, even though it is not a HUGE change, I feel updated! And the head massage felt awesome!

Also, if you are looking for a new hair product, get Aveda's Hair Potion, it rocks my face off! It is a light powder that adds texture to hair. My hair is really thin, and it made it THICK! It is worth the price!


Okay, enough about hair!


L.s.R.

3 comments:

~mirage noel~ said...

I really like your hair. Oh, I actually picked the background you have for my blog, than went and looked at everyone else's and changed it lol. Great minds ;)
be free
~noel~

L.s.R said...

Hah! That is funny!

HR said...

Love the hair ;)