Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Girls just wanna have fun!"


I had a great time on Saturday. I was able to spend 5 hours with some of my favorite people in this world! Hannah, took Morgan's senior pictures, and Whitney and I were the assistants. Whitney and I held the reflectors, fixed hair and make-up, scared guys away, and acted like dorks to make Morgan laugh (I think we were laughing harder than she was).

Hannah, got awesome shots! My sister is wonderfully, talented and you have to check her blog out. The link is on the right.

In other matters, I am officially on Thanksgiving Break, and am very happy about it!

Chaos officially starts in 14 hours at the Bakery. We will be knee-deep in cookies, pies, breads, rolls and grumpy customers. Oh well, just two full days of it and then I will be in the mountains where the forecast is snow for 3 straight days!

Happy Thanksgiving!

L.s.R

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a lot of fun also. You did a really good job on her makeup.

L.s.R said...

Thank you!
I had a great time too!