Wednesday, October 1, 2008

!Zumba!


Once a week, Hannah and I workout together.
We do Zumba!!!
It is soooo much fun! It's an intense dance-aerobics workout with a Latin vibe.
I never dance in front of people, so it has been a lot of fun!
It is a great stress reliever.
We do Zumba for a half hour and then Pilates for another half hour.
I am so thankful that Hannah and I can do it together!
********************************************
Today I also took my HRM final! I am very happy with my grade.
I now have 91 credits! I'm a SENIOR!!!
Only have 8 months until graduation!
Thank you, Jesus! :)
L.s.R

3 comments:

HR said...

I'm glad we can Zumba together, too ;)

And congratulations again, SENIOR!!

Morgan Ruckel said...

Congrats, We are both seniors. Well you are a jump ahead but you know what I mean.

L.s.R said...

Hahaha! Thanks!!
It is cool we will both be graduating in June!