Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time Flies

2 years ago today I was in London, England.

2 years ago today, was our last day in London, England.

The day was overcast as we went to the
Tower of London. After the Tower, we finished shopping on Oxford Circus. Whitney bought her beautiful purse at Monsoon, while I got jewelry at Dorothy Perkins. I will never forgive myself, for not buying those emerald green gloves. We walked through Hyde Park, and finished the day by touring Hampton Court, the home of the Royal's, and had tea at the Orangery.


The next day, we got on a jet plane and left.

This trip was very special to me.
It marked a new beginning in my life.
I was able to spend 8 days in my favorite country in the world,
with some of my favorite people in the world.


"Do you know the Muffin Man?"

Eating a muffin on Drewery Lane.

The drink of my choice for transatlantic flights.

And my favorite earrings, that I have since lost.



I know this picture is out of focus,

but it is my favorite of Whitney.

My favorite family picture.


L.s.R

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE London, and I want to go back. :( I miss it! Thanks for the post it brought back good memories. That was so much fun!