Thursday, October 9, 2008

.Ahem.

Four things I did today…
1. Drew a dalmatian, a long-horn and a puppy at work (I bet you could never say that!!)
2. Studied Supervision (eek!)
3. Watched Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. Ate Chinese food
Four things on my to do list…
1. Study......always, always, always....
2. Drink water.
3. Exercise.
4. Spend time with the Lord (Now, I don't want you to think that I never do this, I just always like to write out everything that I will do that day, so I can cross it off. So there.)
Four of my guiltiest pleasures…
1. Eating Dessert. Period.
2. Spending money.
3. Letting Ruby lick me. On the face. (Ruby, is my mini-dachshund....for those wondering)
4. Biting my finger-nails (I used to do it a lot, but not very much anymore.)
Four random facts about me…
1. I hate knuckle-popping. In fact, any kind of joint popping.
2. I have eclectic taste in music. I love country, pop, oldies, swing, christian, classical, rock, Celtic, jazz, movie soundtracks. Pretty much everything but rap.
3. I wish I could go back in time. I would pick to live from the 1930-40s. I would walk everywhere I could, and talk to everyone I could. I would try to learn all that I could about that time. I love the clothes, the music, the people, the buildings, the transportation. Everything about the greatest generation of our time.
4. I have climbed the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It definitely leans, and you are very dizzy by the time you have reached the top, but the view is worth it.
L.s.R

No comments: