Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Weekend

I can't believe that it is time for "My Weekend" post already! Time flies when you are busy!
This weekend I:
Passed my Personal Finance Final
Started my last semester of my Junior year in college
Ate homemade peach cobbler
Watched the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics
Got up at 5 am to go to work on Saturday
Had a stressful/busy day at work
Survived 7 wedding cakes (including a 6 tiered mambajamba!)
Walked 3 miles
Went to church
Walked 3 miles
Watched the Olympics
Took a nap
Ate a Rocky-Road ice cream cone
Read
Did a lot of thinking/praying about my future
On Thursday we received the much anticipated t-shirts for work.
This one needs some explanation. The bakery is know for its amazing sugar cookies, and our customers say they are addicting because we put crack in them. We don't.
Let this be a warning!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
L.s.R

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cool shirts, they turned out good.

~mirage noel~ said...

those shirts are cute!

Morgan Ruckel said...

I like those shirts, Exciting!