Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I want FALL!


I want:
to drink hot cocoa
to see fall colors in the trees
to wear a scarf
to be able to wear my red pea coat
to walk and not die of a heat stroke
to see Ruby in her little walking sweater
to have dark-blond low lights
to go shopping for fall clothes
to be wrapped in a blanket while reading a book
to drink Mandarin orange tea
to watch football on a cold day
to go to Colorado to see the aspens turn colors
to put my flannel sheets on my bed
to eat chili and cornbread!


Am I the only one that is excited about fall coming? And why doesn't anyone say 'autumn' instead of fall? I think it sounds prettier.
L.s.R

6 comments:

Morgan Ruckel said...

I am excited about autumn too!

~mirage noel~ said...

Man! I was perfectly content with summer...'til I read your list, now I REALLY want Autum...:p
Thanks Lydia lol.
be free
~noel~

Unknown said...

okay after the rain this week it has got me thinking alot about AUTUMN, I am soooo ready. See you tmr. love ya

L.s.R said...

hahaha! sorry, noel!
I love you all!

Lauren said...

Yes, Lydia, I am definitely craving autumn as well, especially after reading your list!

HR said...

Autumn, autumn, autumn! I want it to! There was definitely a change in the air this week and I can't wait!