Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I have....in 2008

What I have learned in 2008:

*God may not answer quickly, but He does answer
* You must live your life how God is showing you, no matter what others think
* Discipline takes discipline to learn (ha!)
*I have to be '...in this world, but not of...'
*Dream big, but think logically
*God does work miracles, big and small
*"What are men to rocks and mountains." Pride and Prejudice vol. II chap. IV
*Trusting God is a moment by moment commitment
*Plans and dreams don't always happen, but keep planning and dreaming
*A job is for today, but a career is for tomorrow
*Running relieves stress
*Time flies


What I have experienced in 2008:
*Driving a standard
*Speech Class
*Growing pains (figuratively :)
*Michael Buble
*Miracles
*Waiting
*Voting in my first Presidential Election
*20 years of life
*Anticipation


What I have loved about 2008:
*Going to SoCal for Papa's 80th
*Seeing Phantom of the Opera
*Going back to Blond
*Going to Colorado twice
*High School Musical 3 and Dark Knight
*Work and my co-workers
*My family
*My last year of college
*Sarah Palin (I still think she rocks!)


Happy New Year!
L.s.R

No comments: