Wednesday, December 10, 2008

!Christmas Break!

Today started my first day of vacation!
Yesterday, I took my last final for this year and it went really, really well!
Praise God! I woke up around 7 am and watched While You Were Sleeping ( I LOVE that movie!). Then left to spend the entire day shopping. I finished all my Christmas shopping and had a lot of fun. The lady that checked me out at Target was from England, so we were able to talk about our favorite places! My uber cute shoes :)
This is one of the outfits I got for myself. I love it!
My reading material for the next 2 weeks!
No textbooks!!
So, I am very happy!

I am happy about looking towards the future!

I am happy that the Lord is speaking to me about my future!

I am happy that it is Christmas!

I am happy that I go to work tomorrow!

I am happy that I finished my Christmas shopping!

I am happy!!

L.s.R

No comments: