Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things....


I got this ring for $6 in Colorado at a flea market.
I love the design!


I think my new favorite store is Trendz.
I go there every time we are in EP.
They have the most fabulous stuff.
The clutch I got is amazingly, vibrant blue.


I think this is my find of 2008!
It is a primer that I read about in InStyle.
I decided to splurge and get it at Ulta.
Supposedly, it takes away shine
and gives your skin a matte finish for up to 12hrs.
I wasn't disappointed.
I wore it for 10 hours straight at work, 2 days in a row,
and my face looked great!
*********************************************
Okay, sorry for the sales-pitch, but smashbox is awesome! Anyway, I think a lot of girls read this blog, and I thought they would benefit from my product review :)
L.s.R

No comments: