Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Good Day!

Things that I did today:

*Passed Organizational Behavior with a +B

*Drove in the rain

*Shopped at Target and got an ADORABLE sweater dress (my treat for passing my test!)


*Deposited my paychecks

*Bought the massive, September edition of Vogue



*got my hair trimmed and highlighted (I have a bang again)

*Finished packing for my trip to Colorado

*Gave myself a mani and pedi with my new dark wine-colored polish

*Got Brandon Heath's latest Cd ( I heart the song "London." It is so sad!)

*Bought How to Marry a Millionaire (Love me some Lauren Bacall!)

And that is not it! I now get to have Mom's homemade pizza and watch Governor Sarah Palin's VP acceptance speech!

Thank you, Lord for helping me pass my test! We only have 11 more courses to go!!

I will talk to you all after I get home from the beautiful, wonderful, restful state of Colorado!
L.s.R

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost bought that exact dress! I LOVE it.

~mirage noel~ said...

that is a good day! congrats on the test.

Leslie said...

Sounds like a stinkin' fun day!!! Glad you passed the test and I love Brandon Heath's new CD!