Sunday, April 20, 2008

Passports, 4am Mornings, and Sliders

I got my new passport in the mail yesterday!


I love the new passport style! There are cool pictures and quotes on every page from famous Americans. I am mainly happy to get a new passport photo. My last one was so awful! I had a security guy in the Dallas Airport ask me if it was really me.........You don't make the best fashion choices when your fourteen! The only thing my passport needs now, is entry stamps to make it look used!




On Saturday morning I got up at 4am to go to work. It was a CRAZY day at the bakery, but it was so much fun! Between missing people because of sickness, time-off, and competition trips, we had two less decorators and no boss or manager around! We ran into three major crisis', which consisted of: a missed order, the top tier of wedding cake getting destroyed right before it was supposed to be delivered and a frustrating customer leaving their $200 cake in the direct sun in their car, and then blaming it on us and telling us we have one hour to fix it. But we successfully conquered and did it all while laughing hysterically! Eleven hours of work and it was a blast.....not to mention a good paycheck! ;) I am just so thankful to God for letting me work at something I enjoy so much! I love the fast paced, 'something-new-happening-every-moment' feeling! It never gets boring! Enjoying what you do makes all the difference in the world!


I also got a new phone! It was between either the Razar or the new Slider phone, but after much debating, I decided to go with the Slider. It has an awesome built in MP3 player.


I'm lovin' the pink

L.s.R

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome I am so happy for you. I don't think I could work that long. well anyway have a good day see you some time, hopefully soon. love ya